(From left to right.) Cascade Yarns, Sassy Stripes, #713; Fortissima Socka, #1014 (purple). Bought at Skip One Purl Too in Mesa, Arizona.
Couldn't resist the price on this one--$1.99. Lion Brand, Wool Ease, sport weight, #146, fuchsia. Bought at what was Spag's, but now is Building 19 in Shrewsbury, Mass (at least I think that's where it was--my aunt was driving and I got all turned around, but it was on Route 9, so I think that was it).
And for those of you who were with me during the Monkey sock yarn problem---ta da! I found it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Lion Brand Magic Stripe in jelly bean stripe. Bought at AC Moore in Framingham, Mass. where a lovely lady named Kitty helped me and my aunt out in their yarn department. Oh, yeah, and it was on sale -- they're discontinuing the colors. Now I can finish the monkeys!
Found 4 skeins of Micro Spun in #144, lilac for a possible future project. On clearance at AC Moore for $1.87!! Can't beat that. Also another Magic Stripe in denim stripe (also on sale).
And the last installment for today-- Cherry Tree Hill, supersock in brights. It's a great mix of reds, pinks, orange and bluey purple. This was purchased at Knit Purl in Sudbury, Mass. She doesn't have a web page, it looks like, but the link shows directions. The owner, (I can't remember her name) was very nice and helpful. This shop was neat, clean and had a wide selection of yarns. Part Two of this will show what else I acquired at this shop.That's it for Part One, but there's more...
I'll have vacation review (and some more pictures) next week after Part Two of stash enhancement.
Hope all have a great day.
6 comments:
I like the yarns you picked. Great buys!
YAY! You can finish the monkeys!
Yeah, you are back. Hope your vacation was fun. It looks like it from all the great yarn you bought. I love AC Moore. You can always find something there. Glad you did find the jelly bean color to finish your socks. Feels like you struck gold dosen't it! Visit my blog and check out contest.
Awww, this is some goodie yarn that you've picked - love the colors and I'm looking forward to seeing what you're going to make with it!
I'm working on a project right now using the Lion Brand Wool-Ease in fuschia, and although I'm not much of a pink person, I love it!
How great! Go on vacation, come home with yarn!
Looks like you had a good yarn time on your vacation!
Post a Comment